LiveWorld is working with or has worked for the following brands:
Key Dynamics for Healthcare in Social Media
- Industry regulations demanding careful monitoring, moderation, and defined actions and process flow on adverse events escalation and health care education
- Blending and/or distinguishing corporate brand, product brand, and disease state social venues and communities — all in a manner that reflects the brand’s values and positioning, while managing information in a regulated environment (driven by social cultural model)
- Complex information that changes all the time, combined with deep personal and emotional investment of patients and their support circles
- Experience in consumer- and patient-facing services
- Experience in health care provider facing services
- Social implementations focused on listening and escalating key customer insights and issues for product development
- Social engagement to bring out the personality behind the brand
- Social crisis management
Challenge: The Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Institute online community, focused on healthcare professionals who deal with diabetes, and designed to educate toward best practices, includes participation by the Institute medical faculty and director.
Solution: Behind the scenes, LiveWorld staff initiates appealing and appropriate content programming — working with the Institute to structure content around particular diabetes-related treatments, news, case studies, or events. Strategic consulting (in the form of a Social Architecture Workshop leading to a social brief) created the foundation for this community’s management and development. LiveWorld also provides moderation (requiring extensive training, given the need for human judgment around pharmaceutical regulations) — with all activities supported by the underlying community platform.
Want more information on how LiveWorld can help your organization create great social customer relationships?
You can reach Jason Liebowitz, Vice-President Sales at 800-301-9507 or here. Contact us for a demo, more information, or just to chat.