LiveWorld is working with or has worked for the following brands:
Key Dynamics for Pharmaceuticals in Social Media
- Industry regulations demanding careful monitoring, moderation, and defined actions and process flow on adverse events escalation and health care education
- Blending and/or distinguishing corporate brand, product brand, and disease state social venues and communities — all in a manner that reflects the brand’s values and positioning, while managing information in a regulated environment (driven by social cultural model)
- Complex information that changes all the time, combined with deep personal and emotional investment of patients and their support circles
- Experience in consumer- and patient-facing services
- Experience in health care provider facing services
- Social implementations focused on listening and escalating key customer insights and issues for product development
- Social engagement to bring out the personality behind the brand
- Social crisis management
Challenge: Even though an industry is highly regulated, companies still want to gain the benefits of social engagement — learning from their customers and listening/responding to what they have to say.
Solution: LiveWorld supplies moderation for Pfizer brand Facebook Pages, relying on our moderation tools for efficient process across multiple brands. In such a highly restricted industry as pharmaceutical products, human understanding and judgment are critical ingredients — requiring extensive training on brand, product, regulations, and process. Our moderation manager and moderators work closely with the company, vetting posts according to rules as well as social best practice, and escalating any that demand further company attention. Our social strategy and content programming group also provides strategic engagement consultation.
LiveWorld produced and provided chat moderation for the online event, DiabetesWATCH, a 24-hour combination expert presentation and chat-a-thon on the subject of diabetes. Interspersed between the special guests who answered questions on the topics of diet, exercise, and other means to control diabetes, users were able to bond and share information about living with diabetes. LiveWorld moderators interacted with users around the topic, while watching for any adverse event or off-label use conversation.
Want more information on how LiveWorld can help your organization create great social customer relationships?
You can reach Jason Liebowitz, Vice-President Sales at 800-301-9507 or here. Contact us for a demo, more information, or just to chat.