LiveWorld is working with or has worked for the following brands:
Key Dynamics for Retail in Social Media
- Consumer facing brands in need of a family friendly social environment
- Persistent, consistent social engagement positioning across channels
- Social execution that reflects and extends the mass brand image, in a way that is socially and personally relevant to the individual consumer (driven by social cultural model)
- Engagement of consumers on a personal basis, such that they hold brand preference when shopping
- Insight into consumers’ changing perceptions (positive, negative, wants) as well as feedback on marketing communications and product features
- Brand positioning and sales channel execution that can vary by country and demographic market segment (making comparable flexibility and segmentation in social execution a must)
- Focus on product attributes, lifestyle image, or cause marketing
- Social programs with long-term relationship view, short-term campaign horizon, or both
- Ability to scale up and down quickly
- Social crisis management
LiveWorld provides a major Retail company with a standardized multilingual moderation program for Facebook, other social networks, and community websites to support brands and countries around the world. The LiveWorld User Content Management System and unique process flow, combined with a trained force of moderators for quality decision-making around user-contributed content, improve time to market and time to response, provide insight, ensure consistent brand presence, and scale moderation resources among numerous projects worldwide. The client can thus protect its brand, engage customers, and gain insight with maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Want more information on how LiveWorld can help your organization create great social customer relationships?
You can reach Jason Liebowitz, Vice-President Sales at 800-301-9507 or here. Contact us for a demo, more information, or just to chat.