The LiveWorld strategic team works with brands and their agencies to develop and program to a model that drives engagement across social channels.
Engagement for Marketing
LiveWorld services and technology for marketing engagement include:
- Strategy for a Socialized Brand
- Social Architecture Program: Including an on-site workshop for 5-20 people from the client (and its other agencies) and led by a LiveWorld executive-level strategist, the 6-8 week architecture program focuses on a socialized view of the brand. The program encompasses definition of cultural model, brand participation, and marketing integration. The resulting social brief informs all the brand’s social media efforts.
- Socialized Architecture Review: Simpler program, engaging 1-3 of client personnel, also resulting in a social brief.
- Social Content Programming Services
- Social Content Programming Plan: Outline of the interaction model, including how it will be deployed and managed.
- Conversation Calendar: A topical program guide for dialogue over the term of the project.
- Social Engagement: Social staff to initiate conversations, author content, guide interaction, and perform high-level content curation.
- Social Crisis Management Plan: A plan for crisis recognition through response and possible opportunities that may arise as a result of crises.
- Social Crisis Management Boot Camp: Training on crisis identification, escalation, and management. Cross-functional fire drill included.
Want more information on how LiveWorld can help your organization create great social customer relationships?
You can reach us at 800-301-9507 or here. Contact us for a demo, more information, or just to chat.