Need to manage your Facebook page on Black Friday without blacking out?
LiveWorld services and technology for services and support engagement include:
- Moderation Management: Provide setup and planning of the moderation services, including review of client goals, development of guidelines and schedules, selection and training of moderators, weekly calls, coordinating moderation logistics, handling issues, and evolving the program.
- Operational Support staff: Deep involvement in client process, often with client contact, complex decision-making components, and user interaction.
- Social Content Programming Services
- Social Content Programming Plan: Outline of the interaction model, with how it will be deployed and managed.
- Social Crisis Management Plan: A plan for crisis recognition through response and possible opportunities that may arise as a result of crises.
- Social Crisis Management Boot Camp: Training on crisis identification, escalation, and management. Cross-functional fire drill included.
Want more information on how LiveWorld can help your organization create great social customer relationships?
You can reach us at 800-301-9507 or here. Contact us for a demo, more information, or just to chat.