Who we are:
LiveWorld solutions empower the largest companies in the world to deliver social customer experiences that deepen relationships, enabling companies to maximize the potential of social media and online communities. For over 20 years, LiveWorld has delivered moderation, engagement, customer service, and insight, enabling brands to manage social media and online community programs at scale. Among our many clients, LiveWorld clients include 8 of the top 15 Pharmaceutical companies. LiveWorld is headquartered in San Jose, California, with offices in New York City and Austin. Learn more at http://www.liveworld.com.
What we believe:
- Great businesses are driven by dialogue and relationships
- Companies can extend real world brand experiences on-page, creating a personal touch scalable through social media
- When done right, brands can increase loyalty and improve satisfaction through content and conversations
We’re looking for a high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen with natural sales instincts to join our team. This role is vital for the creation of leads and sales opportunities.
You are an extremely driven sales and growth leader…a sales hunter!
You generate new leads and build relationships, connecting over the phone or at events. You are responsible for supporting the Sales departments throughout the entire sales cycle. This includes a focus on qualification of leads for our Pharma solutions; a combination of agency services, human driven brand protection solutions, and, software.
This position requires the ability to express the “why” and “how” our solutions work, and the ability to work both on and off a prospecting script.
The position is home based, is accountable to the Sales team and reports to the VP of Sales, based out of New York City.
- Knowledge of healthcare business practices
- New business development and inside sales experience in marketing-based solutions
- Identify and activate business relationships to drive qualified leads
- The ability to capture one’s attention and effectively deliver a message in 2-3 minutes
- Forge and develop relationships to enable continued and rapid growth of lead generation
- Review and update sales and growth strategies
- Identify key target prospects, and map out how to effectively reach them
- Aggressive “hunter” mentality and adept in using creative efforts in cold calling process
- Managing all contacts and leads in Hubspot to accurately and efficiently process all opportunities
- Achieve monthly & quarterly opportunity generation goals and pipeline attainment goals set by the company
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills for working on multiple and simultaneous projects
Recommended education and experience:
- Education: College degree required
- 2-4 years’ experience, Social Media, Agency and Marketing Solutions
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, up to and including the “C” level
- Demonstrated ability to conduct extensive cold calls and email campaigns and navigate org charts
- Willingness to work remotely
- Must have a “whatever it takes” to get the job done attitude
How to Apply: Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com