Who we are:
LiveWorld solutions empower the largest companies in the world to deliver social customer experiences that deepen relationships, enabling companies to maximize the potential of social media and online communities. For over 19 years, LiveWorld has delivered moderation, engagement, customer service, and insight, enabling brands to manage social media and online community programs at scale. LiveWorld clients include the #1 brands in consumer packaged goods, retail, pharmaceutical, financial, and travel services. LiveWorld is headquartered in San Jose, California, with offices in New York City and Austin. Learn more at http://www.liveworld.com.
What we believe:
- Great businesses are driven by dialogue and relationships
- Companies can extend real world brand experiences on-page, creating a personal touch scalable through social media
- When done right, brands can increase loyalty and improve satisfaction through content and conversations
The Software Sales Manager will be a key revenue contributor, developing new territory and business, and instrumental in rolling out and developing a pipeline for our software products. This job requires a strong skills in sales prospecting, pipeline management, and closing. The position is home based and reports to the VP of Sales, based out of NY.
The Software Sales Manager should be expected to build and maintain relationships through calling direct on marketing and customer services professionals throughout an assigned territory.
Due to LiveWorld’s continual strong growth, and a new product, this is a new position.
- SAAS sales experience, and preferably with a product that had Professional Services upsell
- Experience in client direct prospecting and hands-on selling is a MUST
- The focus and dedication to work autonomously and from the field and travel as needed;
- New business development skills: Prospecting, cold calling, presenting, needs assessment and the ability to close business.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking as working on multiple and simultaneous projects is standard;
- Success in past of building deep client relationships throughout a company
Recommended education and experience:
- Education: College degree preferred
- 3-5 years Saas sales experience, Social Media and CRM experience a plus
- Previous experience selling marketing software
- Willingness to work remotely
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, up to and including the “C” level
- Knowledge of how software is designed, developed and delivered
- Demonstrated ability to conduct extensive cold calls and email campaigns and navigate org charts
- Must have a “whatever it takes” to get the job done attitude
How to Apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org