Pharma Solutions For Social Media
Managing Adverse Events And FDA Compliance On Social Media
Your brand’s customers are active on social media and potentially sharing adverse events. In order to stay compliant with the FDA, it’s crucial to have the processes in place to properly identify, report, track, and manage your products’ adverse events discussed on social media.
LiveWorld’s social media compliance solutions for pharmaceuticals combines the intelligence and compassion of human beings scaled with the efficiency and scalability of software automation. This way, every adverse event is spotted – and your brand remains FDA compliant.
Our Adverse Event Management Program includes real-time notification and escalations when appropriate, as well as simplified reporting and archiving of conversations for regulatory compliance. Backed by proven workflows and FDA audit compliance, our social compliance solution has been cited as an industry best practice by a major pharmaceutical’s internal audit department.
Our trained adverse events specialists work around the clock providing brand protection for some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies around the world in 70 country/language combinations.
- A methodical and API-driven process for bringing all of the content into a single system for identification of AEs
- Highly trained specialists to screen the content for AEs and escalate them in near real time 24x7x365
- A software and services solution that scales the transmission of AEs, eliminating human reporting errors
- A single database for FDA-compliant storage of source information, including text, source location, identifying numbers, images and publishing times
- Database storage of processing steps with timelines, including when arrived, when screened, when reported and actions taken by Pharmacovigilance team
- Database as a source for FDA reporting
Because of our proactive and consultative approach to online moderation and brand protection, LiveWorld remains a trusted partner to the global CPG company — and the brand’s reputation emerged unscathed. We continue to monitor where and how the brand is discussed online and will continue to identify, report, and when necessary respond to any potential damaging conversations in social media channels.