To paraphrase the late Notorious B.I.G. song, sometimes having more brands can mean more problems, particularly for procurement managers at Fortune 500 companies who need to scale social media programs while still maximizing their value. Redundancy and overwhelmed in-house employees clash with managing user-generated content and protecting the brand. Meanwhile, smaller brands are left to languish on social media, which discourages customers from joining and participating in the community and brand experience.
What’s a procurement professional to do when marketing departments are asking for another agency or software solution while executives are trying to keep costs down? Is there a way to please everyone and be the procurement hero?
At LiveWorld, we’ve found the way to reduce procurement headaches when it comes to social media. Download our latest white paper, “How to Scale Social Media Programs and Maximize Value: What Procurement Professionals Need to Know” to learn:
- How to protect each brand while ensuring that the customers receive a high-quality social media experience consistent with the brand’s values and image
- How to scale the management of these social channels while still supporting the needs of each brand, channel, and geographical location
- How to create a templatized process to quickly and efficiently launch social media programs for new brands
- How to harness multiple agencies, vendors, and in-house teams to create a cohesive social media program across multiple brands
- How to free up in-house staff so that they can focus on strategy instead of day-to-day program maintenance
You already know there’s no need to reinvent the wheel – or contract with multiple wheels that will result in duplicated efforts and wasted money. Our white paper not only shows you how to consolidate effectively but also how to ensure you’re creating a community for your customers, whether the brand is B2B or B2C.
Download today, and learn more about what you can do to maximize value from your social media programs.